Birthday Parties at Animal Friends
- Canine Bash
- Feline Blowout
- Bunny Blast
Stay tuned for upgraded party themes coming in 2017!
About the Party
Our birthday parties are ideal for kids ages 6-12. Each 90-minute party includes:
- Visit from a shelter animal.
- Shelter tour.
- Animal-themed craft.
- Animal-themed game.
- Animal-themed decorations and paper products.
- Printable dog, cat or rabbit invitations and wish list or donation request forms.
- 10-inch round Animal Friends cake (choose from white or chocolate with whipped or butter crème icing in white or chocolate).
- Party Animal t-shirt for the birthday boy or girl.
- Gift bags for each guest (includes stick-on tattoo, store coupon, Sarris candy bar, bubbles, Animal Friends wristband, Animal Friends sticker).
- Opportunity to name a shelter animal.
- Enrichment gift bags for your furry friends at home.
- Webpage for photos and stories to share.
- Party room.
- Parents' room (subject to availability).
- $200 donation for a party with 8 children and 2 adults.
- $10 donation for each additional child (Animal Friends can accommodate up to 15 children per party).
- A non-refundable $50 deposit is due before we can hold a date for your party.
Booking Your Party
To start planning your child's birthday party at Animal Friends, complete this form. You can also schedule your party by calling 412.847.7053 or emailing Volunteering@ThinkingOutsideTheCage.org.
Availability is limited and spots are reserved on a first-come first-served basis.
Birthday parties at Animal Friends can be scheduled on Saturdays or Sundays from noon-1:30 p.m. or 3-4:30 p.m.
The following supplies can be purchased separately for your Animal Friends birthday party or for your own party at home!
- Drawstring bags (dog, cat or rabbit) | $10 each
- Stick-on tattoos | 50¢ each
- Animal Friends wristbands | $2 each
- Party Animal t-shirts | $10 each
- Sarris candy bars | $2 each
- Paw-shaped bowl | $6 each