No-Sew Fleece Throw Blanket
Supplies and Tools:
- Fleece – 2 yds each of two coordinating prints, or a print and a solid
- Scissors or rotary cutter and mat
- Layer the two pieces of fleece and cut a 56″x70″ rectangle.
- Cut a 7″ square out of each corner of both pieces of fleece.
- Make fringe around all sides of both pieces by cutting 7″ into fleece at 1″ intervals.
- Place fleece rectangles wrong sides together.
- Knot fringe pieces together using one strand from the top and one from the bottom to tie each knot. Tie together along all four sides.
Project courtesy of JoAnn Fabric & Craft Stores.