Cottontail Pom Poms
- White tissue paper
- Layer 6 sheets of tissue paper. Cut strips 3 1/2″ wide and 12″ long.
- Take one set of 6 strips of tissue paper. Stack and fold them accordion-style and crease each fold.
- Wrap raffia securely around the center. Spread out the tissue paper on either side of the raffia.
- Separate the layers, pulling gently towards the center. Start in the center and alternate left and right. Work slowly and methodically separating the sheets of tissue.
- Rabbit safe wooden button
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Cut 3 rectangles from corrugated cardboard, approximately 3”x2”
- With a hole punch, on the long side of each rectangle make 2 holes near center
- Thread raffia through holes. Attach wooden button and tie bows.
- Craft paper
- Hay or treat
- Cut thin strips of paper about 8” long and ¼” wide. Arrange the strips like the spokes of a wheel.
- Place hay and/or a small treat in the center and bundle the strips around the treat to form tassel.
- Secure with a small strip of raffia.
Fringy Toilet Paper Tubes
Our bunnies love to play with these. Cut fringe (approximately 1-2”) in both ends of the toilet paper tube. Open the fringe to create a “sunburst” effect.
We’ll add timothy hay to the tubes!