Our Vision Statement
To ensure the well-being of companion animals, while ending overpopulation, abuse and unwarranted euthanasia.
Our Mission Statement
Animal Friends, a premier companion animal resource community, is committed to promoting the animal-human bond and nurturing relationships with companion animals which are guided by compassion.
It is our mission to:
- Reduce the number of unwanted animals through aggressive spay/neuter programs.
- Provide for the well-being of companion animals in need, while adhering to our no-kill tradition and find each a lifelong, loving home.
- Offer affordable wellness services and resources to pets and owners in need, targeting underserved communities, to support whole-life care.
- Promote the animal-human bond through outreach, education and therapeutic programming.
- And, act as an advocate on behalf of animals in crisis and as an enforcer of their rights and protection through education, investigation and legislative efforts.
- We are deeply committed to these goals while ensuring the financial security and stability of the organization for future generations.