Our Vision Statement
To ensure the well-being of companion animals, while ending overpopulation, abuse and unwarranted euthanasia.
Our Mission Statement
Animal Friends, a premier companion animal resource community, is committed to promoting the animal-human bond and nurturing relationships with companion animals which are guided by compassion.
It is our mission to:
- Reduce the number of unwanted animals through aggressive spay/neuter programs.
- Provide for the well-being of companion animals in need, while adhering to our no-kill tradition and find each a lifelong, loving home.
- Offer affordable wellness services and resources to pets and owners in need, targeting underserved communities, to support whole-life care.
- Promote the animal-human bond through outreach, education and therapeutic programming.
- Act as an advocate on behalf of animals in crisis and as an enforcer of their rights and protection through education, investigation and promotion of companion animal welfare legislation.
We are deeply committed to these goals while ensuring the financial security and stability of the organization for future generations.