Not only do in-kind donations benefit our homeless dogs, cats and rabbits they also benefit the hungry pets whose owners are clients of dozens of our food pantry and Meals on Wheels partners.
Through your generosity, we’re able to serve as many pets in need as possible. And, for that, we cannot thank you enough.
- Homeless residents’ wish list
- Amazon wish list
- Chewy.com wish list
- Chow Wagon Pet Food Bank
- Other ways to give
You can drop off any of the items we accept at our donation bins located in our shelter lobby and inside the vestibule.
The following are the items that we need the most:
- Unopened bags of dry cat, dog or rabbit food (preferably small/medium bags)
- Canned pet food
- Unopened treats
- Cat litter
- Pee pads
These are the items we can also accept:
- Timothy hay
- New or gently used pet toys and supplies
- New or gently used towels, bedding and blankets
*All used items must be clean and free of holes or excessive wear.
These are items we DO NOT accept:
- Bed/couch pillows
- Foam-filled pet beds
- Fitted sheets
- Opened pet food or treats
- Pet food containing rabbit as an ingredient
- Opened shampoos
- Bottled prescription medications
- Used plastic bowls
- Flea and tick powders or shampoos
- Used litterboxes
- Pine or cedar chips or Carefresh bedding
- Rawhides or bones not made in the USA
- All items made with real animal fur