Cats can participate in training!
Many times these activities are the key to forming successful relationships with your feline family member! If you consider the natural curiosity of a cat and their love of climbing, jumping, crawling under things and chasing, you’ll see that such activities as cat agility and other forms of training are meant to be.
Animal Friends has developed training materials for both homeless and owned cats and their people.
Cat Behavior Help
- Solving Litterbox Issues
- Understanding Cat Behavior: Cranky Cats
- Transitioning to Indoor Life
- Moving? Help your cat adjust to your new home!
- Cat Play Therapy
- Cats Need Play
- Cats and Agility Training
- Thinking of Declawing? Why cats have claws…and how to live with them
- Cat Pedicures
- Tips for getting your cat to use a scratching post
- Caring for the Elderly Cat
- Kitten-Proofing Your Home
- Letters to Litterbox Lenny
- Cats Live Longer, Healthier Lives Indoors
- Halloween Safety
- Thunderstorm Phobias
- When Pets Grieve
- Cat Enrichment Activities