Thank you for considering adopting a homeless rabbit from Animal Friends! Each of our rabbits has received a thorough medical examination, has been microchipped and is spayed or neutered.
Please read our adoption guidelines and start your application before coming to meet one of our rabbits in person. A typical adoption can take up to an hour. Please visit at least one hour before closing if you plan to adopt that day.
Requested Adoption Donations
Rabbit | $60
Twice as Nice!
When you adopt two animals from Animal Friends, you get twice the amount of love for one adoption donation!
We proudly waive the requested adoption donation for veterans and active duty members. Click here to learn more about how Animal Friends is supporting veterans.
Meet Our Rabbits
Below, you can view the rabbits that are currently available for adoption at Animal Friends. This page is automatically updated once every hour, so check back often if you don't find the rabbit you're looking for!
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
- Check back often, this page is updated every hour!
- Register your breed interest in our database. You'll receive an email notification when the breed you are searching for becomes available at Animal Friends.
- Come to one of our BunRuns! These are a great opportunity to meet the rabbits we have available for adoption. Because the bunnies are free to roam, their personalities really get a chance to shine. Whether you're looking to adopt or you just have questions about rabbits, our knowledgeable staff and volunteers are available to assist with just about anything!
- BunRuns are held nearly every Saturday from 2:30-4 p.m. (Call 412.847.7000 to be sure).
- Click here to see what all the fun is about!