Being a good corporate citizen can also be a good business decision. Animal Friends offers marketing opportunities and great visibility for companies with exposure to tens of thousands of local pet owners. Corporate partnerships with Animal Friends enable businesses to benefit from the enormous and ever-growing appeal of animals.
Sponsorship opportunities range in size and include
Event sponsorships (Bark in the Park, Mutt Strut, Dash For Dogs)
Black Tie & Tails signature gala (Event sponsorship and auction donations)
Naming opportunities within our facility
Underwriting or sponsorship of our programs
Underwriting promotional opportunities
...And many more!
Corporate sponsorships allow your company to associate your employees, customers and clients and with an organization that has worked for over 60 years in the community where you work and live, bringing positive change for both pets and families.
Corporate support is vital to our success. Here are a few reasons why we hope you will support Animal Friends:
- We make a commitment to our animals. Animal Friends has been Pittsburgh’s no-kill shelter for over sixty years. Whether coming to us from situations of abuse, neglect, or simply abandonment, all of our animals are guaranteed shelter and care, free from unwarranted euthanasia.
- We make a commitment to our donors. When you donate to Animal Friends, you can be certain that your funds will be put to good use in support of animal-focused programming.
- We’re more than just a shelter. From hospital patients and senior citizens to struggling young readers and at-risk youth, our unique outreach programs make the community a better place for tens of thousands of our neighbors every single year.
- You’re needed! Last year, we at Animal Friends enjoyed a record-breaking year of rescues, adoptions, spays and neuters, and outreach programming. But through it all, our expenses are ongoing. Your financial support is vital at this critical time.
- The animals! More than anything else, we hope you’ll do it for them. Our animal companions offer us so much, but they cannot help themselves. Please come forward on their behalf.
Click here to access our members-only page.