Unfortunately, we need to re-home this beautiful cat, Sidney. He cam to our family when my Mother-in-Law passed away suddenly in September 2013. She raised him as an only cat with a Golden Retriever mix so he is too rough for our kitties. He gets along great with our 3-year-old daughter, (who can also be a little rough sometimes!)
Sidney is 5-years-old, neutered, has perfect litter box manners and is in good health. We flea treated him and gave him a “lion” haircut for his comfort.
We tried to wait so the kitties could work out their differences, but they cannot. He deserves to be happy again. We will wait for his perfect family as an only kitty with an indoor only situation.
If you can help Sidney find a forever home, please contact Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Home-to-Home Adoption Program: Sampson
- Protecting Pets from the Summer Heat
- Prepare Your Pets for More “Alone Time”
- Telehealth: Providing Comfort from a Distance
- Protecting Our Most Vulnerable Neighbors During Unprecedented Times
- Happy Tails: Hank Makes Himself at Home
- Thank You to Our Helpers
- FeLV and FIV: Understanding Feline Retroviruses