Ensuring a Legacy of Compassion for Our Animal Friends
Including Animal Friends in your estate planning is a meaningful way to create a lasting legacy and ensure a second chance to thousands of homeless animals. By leaving a gift for Animal Friends in your will, trust, or other account, you’re making your love for animals and their well-being part of your life story. For years to come, your gift will help Animal Friends:
- Reduce the number of unwanted pets through aggressive spay/neuter programs,
- Provide for the well-being of animals in need and find each a loving home consistent with our no-kill tradition,
- Promote education and therapeutic animal programming,
- Offer affordable wellness services to pets and owners in need targeting underserved communities,
- And, act as an advocate on behalf of animals in crisis and as an enforcer of their protection.
Anyone can make a planned gift. And, through these planned gifts you can make the greatest impact on the meaningful programs and services that Animal Friends has to offer, while achieving your legacy goals and objectives at the same time.
Explore the many ways you can ensure that Animal Friends will be able to save lives into the future.
- It costs you nothing now to leave a gift in your will and it takes nothing more than your signature.
- You can change your mind at any time. You’re not locked into your decision.
- There’s no minimum gift. Any amount you give is gratefully welcomed and will make a difference in the life of an animal.
- You can provide for your loved ones and at the same time create your legacy with Animal Friends.
- Your gift demonstrates your belief and commitment to improve the lives of animals in crisis.
- You’ll be recognized for your generosity. Of course, you can remain anonymous if you prefer.
- Your gift will be used in the way that you intend.
- You can change your plans or your beneficiaries at any time.
- As a multi-year Four Star Rated Charity through Charity Navigator, you can be assured we meet the highest standards of financial transparency and integrity.
We want your legacy gift to do exactly what you intend it to do. Providing us with documentation is the best way to ensure that your wishes are honored. We ask that you complete a confidential Letter of Intention so that we can have a written record of your generosity. It’s a non-binding agreement, strictly for our records so we can stay in touch with you about your intentions and interests as well as keep you up to date on our lifesaving work.
Legal name: Animal Friends, Inc.
Tax ID Number: 25- 0951565
Incorporated in: Pittsburgh, PA